In adherence to guidelines from the University of Virginia's Institutional Review Board, and the Food and Drug Administration, during the COVID-19 pandemic, we will not conduct in-person research visits until further notice. Research participants at other sites with questions/concerns should contact their local Research/Coordinator.
Our study is continuing to use online platforms to collect data. Participants may be able to complete questionnaires online and conduct remote visits with study personnel. For more information, contact the Researcher/Coordinator at your local site.
COVID-19 Resources for Families
The UVA STAR Initiative has compiled a list of resources for families including:
- Information about COVID-19
- Online resources for Health and Telehealth
- Resources focused on promoting physical activity and exercise
- Visual Aids for schedules, social stories, and COVID-19 explanations
- Fun educational games, experiences, virtual tours, videos, interactive tools, apps, etc.
- Supports and information related to daily living needs and supporting daily living needs at home (e.g., with family, group care, residential supports)
- Free curriculum based courses, classes, and textbooks; subscriptions
Available in Autism DRIVE.